Conditions of Hire
1. The plant material listed shall remain in the ownership of and is the property of
Prestige Plants and the hirer will not hire, lend, sell or in any other way part with the
possession of the plant material.
2. The deposit paid (if any) shall be refunded to the hirer in full upon the return of the
hired plant material.
3. The hirer shall indemnify Prestige Plants in respect of all claims by any person whatsoever
for damage to property and/or injury to persons caused by or in connection with or arising out
of the use of the hired plant material and in respect of all costs and charges in connection
4. The hire shall commence at the time of collection/delivery and shall continue until the
hired plant material is returned to Prestige Plants.
5. The cost of any item of hired plant material, which is not returned to Prestige Plants,
will be charged to the hirer at the current published list prices. Hire charges will be
payable up to the time that Prestige Plants replaces the plant material concerned.
6. The hired plant material shall be returned in the same condition it was supplied. If it is
not returned in such condition, a reasonable charge for remedial work will be made.
7. Charges for delivery and collection are not included in the hire charge.
8. For purpose of hire a week is deemed to be 7 consecutive days.
9. For hire periods longer than 2 days, the hirer will be responsible for following the care
guide instructions used by Prestige Plants unless a maintenance contract has been agreed with
10. Prestige Plants reserves the right to inspect the hired plant material at any time.
11. A change of location of the hired plant material is not permitted, without the prior
consent of Prestige Plants.
12. Signing of this agreement indicates
a) acceptance by the hirer that the plant material is healthy and is not damaged in any way
b) acceptance of these conditions of hire.
Roots require a balance of air and water, too much or too little water causes the plant
stress. It is important not to allow the compost to dry out and ensure that the roots do not
Contact us for details